Feeling Overwhelmed? Lets reset
When you find yourself swamped in social media, work, relationships, the stresses of life, why not try this simple reset.
Dont expect a new outcome, if you keep doing the same thing every day. Push your boundaries. Challenge your thoughts. Do some journaling. Write out whats in your head. Figure things out by yourself. You are your best therapist.
- Switch off Social Media, your phone or any other distractions for 2 hours
- Take a large glass or bottle of water, and sip.
- Get out a pen and paper, and write down the 3 things you've achieved in the last 12 months that you are proud of.
Realise your potenital. You have made fabulous achievements to date. You have just forgotten about them. In this modern era, we expect everything to happen immediately. Everything takes time. Everything will work out.
Now try this exercise to get your brain really flowing with passion and ideas.
- Write down your personal skills that really light up your personality.
- Write down the activities that you love doing.
- Write down the areas of opportunities that exist, that interest you. If you're considering a new job or promotion, look at areas of opportunities in economic growth.
Using the diagram below, you'll find opportunites where the skills, interests and activites overlap with opportunities that exist.
Thoughts become things. So choose the good ones.